Places to explore
What you'll see...
What to do...
2. Etosha National Park
Ongava Game Reserve
3. Fish River Canyon
"White Lady" rock painting
Sorris Sorris Conservancy
5. Kalahari Desert
NamibRand Nature Reserve
Local arts and crafts markets
9. Walvis Bay
Local arts and crafts markets
11. Hartmann Valley
14. Hoanib Conservancy
15. Skeleton Coast
16. Purros Conservancy
17. Mahango Game Reserve
1. Some of the biggest dunes in the world.
900 year old dead trees vertical in salt pan.
2. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, wild dogs, rhino,
elephants, giraffes, wildebeests, zebras, different
types of antelopes and bird species.
3. Second largest Canyon in the world.
Different species of plants and animals.
Desert adapted elephants
5. Beautiful desert landscapes with a
rich antelope and giraffe occupancy.
6. Beautiful red dunes
Oryx, springbok, zebras
Millions of 'Fairy Circles'
7. 18th Century German designed houses
Beautiful old German Church
Kolmanskop 'ghost town'
8. 18th Century German designed houses
9. Flamingos and Pelicans
Beautiful Salt Pans
Contrast of the desert and ocean
10. Old German church
11. Kunene River, Oryx and Zebras
Mysterious 'Fairy Circles'
12. Crocodiles, Hippos, Elephants
13. Cheetahs, leopards, lions, wild dogs
14. Desert adapted lions and elephants
15. Whale bones, shipwrecks and
thousands of Cape Fur Seals
16. Desert adapted elephants and
hundreds of giraffes
17. The Big 5
Rich bird life
Hippos and crocodiles
1. Scenic drive to most photographed place in Namibia. Scenic flights by plane, helicopter or hot air balloon.
2. Game drive to view all the wild and bird life Etosha has to offer. Certain camps do night drives or safari-walks.
3. Adventurous drive down the canyon. Take a swim in the spring water in the Fish River. The adventurous could take a jump from the highest cliff into the water.
4. Nature and game drives are spectacular. Indulge with a sundowner on a large boulder. Go and explore all the exciting sights the Damaraland area has to offer.
5. The Kalahari offers beautiful Nature and Game drives. The landscape pairs well with a g&t and a spectacular African sunset.
6. Take a relaxing nature drive in the morning and sundowner drive at dawn. You can do a Bushman tracking educational walk.
7. History town tour. Catamaran tour looking for seals, pelicans, penguins, dolphins and flamingos. Visit the spectacular 'ghost town'
8. Scenic flights, living desert tour, catamaran tour, tour to Moon Landscapes. Take a walk around town to all beautiful shops and cafe's.
9. You can go on a catamaran tour seeing dolphins, pelicans, flamingos and Cape Fur Seals.
10. Take a guided tour to learn about the history of Windhoek and Namibia.
11. Go on a sunset cruise on the Kunene River and enjoy the spectacular view of all the contrasts. They offer the best nature drives. You can also do a quad bike drive.
12. Nature drives, game drives and river cruises.
13. Take a walk with cheetahs or simply have a sundowner with them. Go on a cheetah or leopard tracking drive.
14. Go on nature and game drives through the dry river beds. Certain companies offer you a drive to the Skeleton Coast and a scenic flight back to the lodge.
15. Enjoy a 4x4 drive to the Skeleton Coast and walk up to historical shipwrecks and the large whale bones. Nothing beats lunch on the beach.
16. Nature and game drives in the dry river beds.
17. The Mahango Game Reserve offers you a magnitude of animal life. Enjoy game drives and sundowners overlooking the landscape filled with life.