As the variety in the rainbow, so you will find the variety in South Africa. It is filled with culture, majestic landscapes, a lot of wild animals, coastal cities, winelands, beautiful road passes, white beaches, adventurous activities, sightseeing and much more.
The history of the country is so incredible. There are many historical tours to do while in South Africa. The inhabitants of South Africa comes from every corner of the earth and each culture and tribe have a special story behind it.
South Africa is still the gateway to Southern Africa and some may refer to it as 'Africa for beginners'. It is always a relaxing way to end off a fully packed Safari if you stay a night or two in Cape Town before you head back home, back to reality. It is no secret that almost all the Southern African lodges get their wine from the Cape Town region. After all, their wine is the best in the world!
There is a big variety of animals in the national parks of South Africa. You can enjoy early morning game drives from the luxury lodges nestled just outside of these parks. This is the place in the world where you will feel like this is the closest you've ever been to nature when you go on foot on a walking safari.
Places to explore
What you'll see...
What to do...
1. Cape Town & Cape Winelands
2. Garden Route
3. Kruger National Park & Sabi Sand Game Reserve
4. Namaqua National Park
5. Addo Elephant Park
1. Table mountain, Robben Island, Luxury wine farms, beautiful landscapes and beaches.
2. This park spreads over a big area. It is a beautiful and green wilderness with many different sections.
3. This massive park almost covers 2 million hectares of land. It is home to big herds of wild animals including the Big 5. You will find a numerous amount of different bird species in these parks.
4. Namaqualand lights up with wild flowers during spring when it starts to bloom. Be amazed with the contrast of colours of more than 3500 different species of plants in the Namaqua National Park.
5. This park is known to be home to nearly 400 elephants.
1. If you are not familiar with Cape Town yet, you can go on a guided tour. On this tour you will go to all the popular sights in and around Cape Town, learn of the rich history and taste some of the worlds best wines.
2. This area is heaven for adventure seekers and for those who just want to have a relaxing holiday. It has beautiful bird viewing areas and many landscapes to make perfect photographs.
3. Enjoy game drives and wild photography. Be sure to do a sundowner with a view over zebras or giraffes as the sun goes down.
4. Go on a hike through the fields covered with wildflowers. Take your camera along, as you will come across different bird species in this are as well.
Start trekking in search of these beautiful creatures.