Places to explore
What you'll see...
What to do...
1. Cape Town & Cape Winelands
2. Garden Route
3. Kruger National Park & Sabi Sand Game Reserve
4. Namaqua National Park
5. Addo Elephant Park
1. Table mountain, Robben Island, Luxury wine farms, beautiful landscapes and beaches.
2. This park spreads over a big area. It is a beautiful and green wilderness with many different sections.
3. This massive park almost covers 2 million hectares of land. It is home to big herds of wild animals including the Big 5. You will find a numerous amount of different bird species in these parks.
4. Namaqualand lights up with wild flowers during spring when it starts to bloom. Be amazed with the contrast of colours of more than 3500 different species of plants in the Namaqua National Park.
5. This park is known to be home to nearly 400 elephants.
1. If you are not familiar with Cape Town yet, you can go on a guided tour. On this tour you will go to all the popular sights in and around Cape Town, learn of the rich history and taste some of the worlds best wines.
2. This area is heaven for adventure seekers and for those who just want to have a relaxing holiday. It has beautiful bird viewing areas and many landscapes to make perfect photographs.
3. Enjoy game drives and wild photography. Be sure to do a sundowner with a view over zebras or giraffes as the sun goes down.
4. Go on a hike through the fields covered with wildflowers. Take your camera along, as you will come across different bird species in this are as well.
Start trekking in search of these beautiful creatures.