the smoke that thunders
Zambia is a lovely country with beautiful landscapes, wild and of course the spectacular Victoria Falls. Downstream off the Mighty Zambezi River you will find the roaring waterfall creating a cloud up to 2000 ft. If you walk into under this cloud, it seems like you are standing under a big thunderstorm with all the water coming from above.
Over the grasslands of Zambia, there are prides of lions and many other species roaming around. It has a big diversity of bird species. For those who love fishing, the Zambezi is the place to try out your luck/skills against the Tiger Fish.
Zambia has a growing tourism industry which means you will never feel over crowded. During the busy season, you can expect a lot of people at the Victoria Falls, other than that, you will enjoy such an exclusive safari experience.
Places to explore
What you'll see...
What to do...
1. Victoria Falls & Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
2. Lake Kariba
3. South Luangwa National park
4. Kafue & Lower Zambezi
1. Victoria Falls, Livingstone City, Craft Market
Black Rhino's (Mosi-oa-Tunya),
2. Largest man-made lake in the world. Rich life of wild around the lake.
3. Hippos, hundreds of bird species, large herds of elephants, rare Thornicroft's giraffes and leopards.
4. Abundance of lions. Hippos, elephants, bird life, zebras, antelopes and Sycamore fig trees.
1. Victoria Falls day trip, Rhino walk, white water rafting, bridge swing, bungee jump, Zambezi canoeing, fishing, sunset cruise.
2. Luxury Houseboat accommodation with motorised boats for river safaris and river cruises. Tiger Fishing.
3. Go on game drives looking for the elephants and leopards. Enjoy spectacular bird watching either from the safari vehicle or boat.
4. Hot air balloon safaris, boat cruises looking for hippos and birds and walking safaris. Game drives during the day looking for the king of the jungle which roams in abundance in Kafue.