Places to explore
What you'll see...
What to do...
1. Victoria Falls & Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
2. Lake Kariba
3. South Luangwa National park
4. Kafue & Lower Zambezi
1. Victoria Falls, Livingstone City, Craft Market
Black Rhino's (Mosi-oa-Tunya),
2. Largest man-made lake in the world. Rich life of wild around the lake.
3. Hippos, hundreds of bird species, large herds of elephants, rare Thornicroft's giraffes and leopards.
4. Abundance of lions. Hippos, elephants, bird life, zebras, antelopes and Sycamore fig trees.
1. Victoria Falls day trip, Rhino walk, white water rafting, bridge swing, bungee jump, Zambezi canoeing, fishing, sunset cruise.
2. Luxury Houseboat accommodation with motorised boats for river safaris and river cruises. Tiger Fishing.
3. Go on game drives looking for the elephants and leopards. Enjoy spectacular bird watching either from the safari vehicle or boat.
4. Hot air balloon safaris, boat cruises looking for hippos and birds and walking safaris. Game drives during the day looking for the king of the jungle which roams in abundance in Kafue.